Arabian Horse Life magazine editor Stephanie Ruff accepted my pitch for an article about how versatile the Arabian breed is in lesser-known pursuits like Tent Pegging, Search-And-Rescue, Mounted Patrol and Skijoring.
At the deadline, I delivered the fact-checked, 3300-word copy, along with several hi-res images provided by interviewees, each with the needed release forms, and photo credit text.
Click on the PDF icon to read the entire piece.
The award-winning Arabian Horse Life magazine is the official magazine of the Arabian Horse Association; a bi-monthly publication about Arabian horses and the people who love them.
Arabian Horse Life has stories, infographics, editorial and features about:
- People who express their love for the breed in all ways
- Feature products utilized in AHA member barns and facilities
- Training tips for hands-on amateurs
- Profiles of individuals who are moving the breed forward
- Inspiring horses and their stories
- Highlights from AHA national shows and rides
- AHA programs rewarding and recognizing member involvement
- AHA highlights and open events that show off the diversity of the Arabian breed
- Stories of the romantic and fascinating history of the Arabian breed…and much more!
All 16,500+ AHA members receive the print issue of the magazine free as part of a paid AHA membership. The magazine is also available for non-members for a subscription fee of $40/year.